Product Description
The agile running shoe has a mud-shedding outsole, a textile and synthetic upper, and durable synthetic overlays.
| Price: |
$69.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:43 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 6 B(M) US
- Color: SHIGRE/SOLGRE/SHAPUR
- Brand: adidas
Features
- Comfortable textile lining
- tongue keeps trail debris out
- Mud-shedding rubber outsole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Durable, comfy, and stylish!
By ncmama
This is possibly the best pair of athletic shoes I've ever owned. I jog and walk a mile or two on pavement almost every day, and these shoes are still rockin' after nearly 2 years. I also love the way they look! I will say that the gripping treads on the ball-of-the-foot and heel areas are wearing down to nearly level with the rest of the sole. I'd say this is to be expected at this point, especially since I'm on pavement, not actual trails, most of the time. I just got online to see if I could find another pair, afraid they may have been discontinued. I'm so glad they're not! I'm going to get another pair now to hold onto when my first pair finally falls apart.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.FEELS LIKE I AM BAREFEET!
By Carmem Fernandes Costa
I jog 4 miles every morning, 5 days a week - and I was looking for a pair of sneakers that would be kind to my feet, since I am a little overweight.. well, here it is!! This running shoes are just perfect - it fits nicely, and It almost feels like I am jogging on clouds. If you are looking for a comfort, and durability, pick this one!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.ahh
By Rigel Hernandez
all excellent as they are fast and efficient seller recommend them 100% no doubt hope their early qualification thank you very much
No comments:
Post a Comment