Product Description
LOWA Women's S-Crown GTX Trail Running Shoes
| List Price: | $160.00 |
| Price: |
$159.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:29 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Black/champagne
- Brand: Lowa
- Model: S-Crown GTX WS-W
- Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
From the Manufacturer
For close to 90 years, LOWA boots have been acclaimed by climbers, mountaineers and hikers as the finest outdoor boots in the world. Every LOWA boot is handcrafted in Europe, where they incorporate the elements of thoughtful design, superb materials, clean manufacturing processes and fair labor standards. When you own a pair of LOWAs, you can be confident that you're wearing authentic outdoor footwear that "walks the talk" when it comes to quality, performance and sustainability.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.The Queen of the Trail
By Lesley C
I could instantly feel the difference when I slid my foot into Lowa Women's S-Crown GTX Trail Running Shoes for the first time. I always know a good runner when it fits like I've owned it for years. Although I won't be running a marathon any time soon, the S-Crown GTX runners are the perfect fit, encouraging me to continue exercising just a little bit more each day. The
Just yesterday, I wore them to Carowinds Amusement Park in North Carolina. We ran from roller coaster to roller coaster with great anticipation and I expected to leave with blisters on my feet and aching toes. After six hours of park enjoyment, my feet emerged from the shoes victoriously. There wasn't a blister or callus in sight thanks to Lowa Women's S-Crown GTX Trail Running Shoe!
The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining is exactly what I needed for the wetter months to come and the new Floating Tongue Construction eliminates pressure points.
They are worth every penny!
No comments:
Post a Comment