| List Price: | $159.95 |
| Price: |
$52.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:24 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 5.5 B(M) US
- Color: Opal/Poison
- Brand: Icebug
- Fabric type: Ripstop nylon and synthetic
Features
- Non-absorbing materials stay light running through any conditions
- Anatomical, slip-lasted upper hugs foot for intimate fit and ground feel
- High frequency welded midfoot reinforcement provides seamless foot security even during aggressive use
- Double-stitched toebox reinforcement protects toes during off-trail escapades
- ESS midsole stabilizing layer
From the Manufacturer
Being from Sweden, IceBugs knows more than they might want to admit about winter. Not only the postcard pretty, snowy landscape type, but anything from -25C, over slush to the modern city version of +5C with the rain blowing hard into your face and the streets flooding.The real icebugs survive by creating an anti-freeze protein in their bodily fluids. We humans can’t resort to that. But warm, dry feet and outstanding traction are good for staying mobile and increasing the chances of making it through, even keeping the spirits up.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great traction on icy Maine roads and trails
By 3anchors
I primarily run on a dirt roads in Maine that have a few inches of ice buildup from December to April ( ugg) and was increasingly anxious about the prospect of falling and becoming food for animals. While these sneakers seem to be manufactured out of lightweight, almost summer weight materials, I find the grip to be excellent on the ice. I stuff some foot warmers into the toe box, and head out. I am venturing into a more minimalist style of running, and like the fact that the heel to toe drop in not dramatic..while the sneaker provides some cushioning, it definitely leans towards a more minimalist style. The carbide grips in the treads do not trouble me when I run on paved roads, after a a few minutes I forget they are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment