Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sales-priced Vasque Women's Mindbender Trail Runner,Griffin/Riviera,5.5 M US

Shopping online Vasque Women's Mindbender Trail Runner,Griffin/Riviera,5.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Vasque Women's Mindbender Trail Runner,Griffin/Riviera,5.5 M US Get it Now.

Vasque Women's Mindbender Trail Runner,Griffin/Riviera,5.5 M US

Product Description

Women's Vasque Mindbender Trail Shoes. A light, rock solid shoe that'll take you miles and miles! Running an ultra is a mind-bending experience. The Mindbender was developed to help you wrap your head around the challenge. Built on the Perpetuum last which creates a fit for steady, long distance endeavors. The straighter line of this last is comfortable for people with flatter feet. A tailored instep and lower volume heel keeps your foot securely in place. And a wider toe box accommodates natural foot expansion during 10K, 50K, even 100K runs. Eat up miles without eating up your feet: Nylon mesh uppers; Dual density EVA midsole; TPU instep plate... stability and protection on the trail; Vasque Blur rubber outsole. 10 ozs.; State Color and Size. Order yours today! Women's Vasque Mindbender Trail Shoes

List Price: $100.00
Price: $38.77
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:15 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 5.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Griffin/Riviera
  • Brand: Vasque
  • Model: Mindbender-W
  • Fabric type: Synthetic and mesh
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

  • Waterproof

From the Manufacturer
At Vasque, they are committed to making functional, innovative and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Their ultimate goal is to make shoes that inspire you to get outdoors and embark on an adventure. Incorporating and developing new and innovative technologies into their boots is what keeps Vasque at the top of their game.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
3Great shoe; bad description--not waterproof
By M. Robertson
I needed a leather-free waterproof shoe and ordered these in Griffin/Riviera. When they arrived, I fell in love. The color was better than expected, the fit was a little long but generally excellent, and as I wore them for the next few hours, my delight only increased. Then I took them off and noticed the mesh upper was very see-through, especially for a waterproof shoe. Just to try, I put a drop of water on top. It went right through. It turns out the description is wrong; these are the basic Mindbender shoes, not the Mindbender GTX.

I returned the shoes that day (easy with Amazon), stating my reason, and Amazon removed the word "waterproof" from the title. However, they left the word in the description. I informed Amazon of the error and they replied, "We use many sources to build our website information, and we really appreciate knowing about any errors which find their way into our catalog. I'll notify our catalog team about this and will ask them to correct the error as soon as possible." At this writing, more than two and a half weeks later, the word "waterproof" remains in the description.

Having only worn the shoes for a few hours, I'm not qualified to comment on their durability or other wear-related matters, but I did want to warn other consumers about the description error, in case Amazon continues not to correct it.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1NOT WATERPROOF as stated
By S. Wood
I bought these because I needed a lightweight waterproof shoe for a trip I'm leaving on today. The main reason I purchased them is that the specifications say they are waterproof. They arrived yesterday and I was skeptical, as you can see light through the mesh. I contacted Vasque directly and they confirmed that they are NOT, in fact waterproof. Now I have to run to a store on my way to the airport and hope I find something at a reasonable price. I hope that Amazon fixes the description so no one else makes this mistake.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Really comfortable
By Purple Rain
Just bought a second pair of these shoes. My last pair has about 1,000 miles on them and just don't have the support anymore. They have a generous fit, but fit true to size. They're super light and the mesh uppers keep your feet cool. Definitely not waterproof! Walking in wet grass will get your socks wet! I'm a pretty fussy shoe buyer & I would definitely recommend these shoes for running or walking long distances.

See all 3 customer reviews...





Vasque Women's Mindbender Trail Runner,Griffin/Riviera,5.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:15 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment