Thursday, February 28, 2013

Low priced Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe,Blue River/Gold Dust,7.5 M US

Shopping online Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe,Blue River/Gold Dust,7.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe,Blue River/Gold Dust,7.5 M US Get it Now.

Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe,Blue River/Gold Dust,7.5 M US

Product Description

Some companies take an existing shoe designed for road running, slap some earth tones on it, and call it a trail runner. Montrail takes a different approach. It designed the Women's Sabino from the ground up to give you serious stability and protection. The thermoplastic midfoot shank and forefoot Trail Shield give you added torsional rigidity and underfoot protection. Gryptonite outsoles provide off-road traction in wet and dry conditions, and the gusseted tongue is designed to keep all the little bits of Mother Nature out.

Product Features

  • Material: Synthetic leather, mesh
  • Lining:
  • Sole: Gryptonite
  • Arch Support: Neutral
  • Lacing: Standard
  • Shank: Full-length Trail Shield
  • Weight: 10.25oz (290g)
  • Recommended Use: Trail running, light hiking
  • Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
List Price: $100.00
Price: $58.99
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:45 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Blue River/Gold Dust
  • Brand: Montrail
  • Model: GL2104 Sabino Trail
  • Fabric type: Synthetic leather and nylon mesh
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

Features

  • Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials for a lightweight and flexible feel
  • Thermoplastic midfoot shank and forefoot Trail Shield provide torsional ridgidity and underfoot protection
  • Medial posting for stability
  • Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support
  • Heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning

From the Manufacturer
Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for athletes around the world who expect excellence from themselves and the products they use. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole. Montrail is synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Love this trail shoe
By B. Kroto
Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe
I am a trail runner and need a stability shoe due to a near fallen right arch. I purchased these shoes only a week before I ran in them 20 miles of my first 50 miler 6/11 and was very, very pleased with the fit and performance. I tend to get black toenails despite buying shoes one full size larger than my street shoes. I noticed when I kicked a large stone during the run, the rubber toe protection prevented me from feeling any reverberation in my toes. That was a first. My favorite shoe prior to this one was the Asics Trabuco but it looks like even that one has just been out performed. Not one blister either!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Montrail Women's Sabino
By Mary nanez
Wore these on vacation in Alaska and were comfortable for light hiking. I ordered a half size larger, after reading reviews, and they were a tad loose but wore thick socks and they were fine.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Attractive, seems well made, but not for me
By sozg
I own an older model of a Montrail trail runner, the Highline. They've lasted approximately 6 yrs and are still wearable but are faded/dirty. Unfortunately the model is discontinued. I wore a 8.5 in that model but probably could've worn a 9 comfortably as well. It was an awesomely supportive shoe with a well defined arch inside and held up well through many vacations, lots of walking, hikes, camping, etc. It wasn't my daily shoe but I wore it when I wanted comfort and support. This new shoe, the Sabino Trail, didn't feel as snug around my foot and didn't have the pronounced arch so I was disappointed. Although it's attractive, I returned it.

See all 4 customer reviews...





Montrail Women's Sabino Trail Running Shoe,Blue River/Gold Dust,7.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:46:45 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment